Availability

Image size(s)
  • High-res JPEG, 9.83 MB, 4472 × 6756 px
  • Medium, 1.2 MB, 678 × 1024 px
  • Low-res JPEG, 0.39 MB, 397 × 600 px

Details

IMAGE number
SQ87840
Title
Exterior facade designed by Andrea Palladio (1508-80) assisted by Antonio da Pinte (1512-c.1595) 1577-92 (photo)
Photographer
Sarah Quill
Description
statues of St. Mark and St. Francis in niches attributed to Gerolamo Campagna (1549-pre 1625); dedicated to the Redeemer after the cessation of the plague of 1576;
Location
Church of the Redentore, Venice, Italy
Date
1592 (C16th)
Credit
Bridgeman Images
Keywords
  • architecture
  • dome
  • giudecca canal
  • italian
  • italy
  • palladian
  • pediment
  • venetian

Lightbox


Select lightbox


Metadata



Back to top