LEEDS LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SERVICE

Leeds Library and Information Service first opened in 1884, in Leeds Municipal Buildings. In addition to having the largest collection of books, maps, pamphlets, directories and journals dedicated to Leeds and the West Yorkshire region, the Library is home to an extensive photographic collection that charts the social history of Leeds, and how the city has evolved over the 20th century.


Back to top